Digital marketing consists of various digital channels, such as PPC, SEO, and email marketing, social media marketing and so on. It helps in creating different strategies that can help reach and connect with customers online.
An average user gains access to the website via a computer, smartphone or tablet. This form of exposure to information helps brands influence a customer from the beginning of the buying journey.
Types of digital marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): SEO acts as an entire package for all forms of marketing efforts. The on-page and off-page activities can help in increasing the visibility of web pages based on the preferred keywords. SEO has evolved from text-based to a voice search. This voice search facility is convenient for customers as they can just speak out the keywords to search, rather than typing it out.
- Email marketing: It is the process of sending emails to the customers regarding a brand, their products and services or some offers provided by a brand. It is an effective and personalised channel to communicate with customers. Email marketing can help in building a subscriber base, gaining new customers; retain existing customers and so on. Contact Blurnfor more information regarding such services.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media marketing can build your brand’s online presence on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and so on. Social media marketing allows two-way communication. The customers can interact with your brand directly through likes, comments, direct messages etc.
- Mobile Marketing: Smartphone users are increasing day by day. Brands can take advantage of this opportunity. They can easily connect with smartphone users via various mobile apps, emails, websites and social media. Brands can also monitor user activity and optimise their campaigns based on user preferences. Contact usto know about the best digital marketing services offered by Blurn.com.
Best Practices for digital marketing
- Adopt omnichannel marketing: Successful brands make use of omnichannel marketing. It means using multiple channels for marketing. This form of marketing helps customers have a good shopping experience. However, it’s important to deliver the right message at the right time on the right marketing channel.
- Email marketing is important: Email marketing is one of the best marketing channels if your brand has a reasonably good subscriber base. Identify the elements that interest customers regarding your brand. Based on such customer interests, design emails with catchy titles and content. Don’t forget to ensure that the emails are mobile-friendly.
- Responsive website design: Reaching customers is the goal of any brand, be it through any platform or device. Making your brand’s website mobile phone-friendly can be essential in digital marketing. Along with frequent updates on content available on the website that keeps customers engaging, have a responsive website design. The website should load fast without annoying pop-up ads. Both website designers and SEO professionals can work together to make the web pages load faster. Contact Blurn for all your digital marketing related services.
- Revisiting landing pages: Landing page traffic is the major element of successful marketing. Hence, linking it with PPC ads can help bring in more traffic. Email marketing can also link to landing pages. The customers or prospective customers who click the link can take them to the landing page and further engagement.
- Authoritative content: This means that the customers should feel that they have to get such a product or service after reading the content provided on the website. For this, the content should be authoritative. It should let customers or potential customers know the uniqueness and advantages of owning such a product or opting for such a service. Most search engines would look for information that provides authoritativeness and expertise.
- Tracking website data: Digital marketing can help businesses only when they can track the user activity on their webpage. Based on this, a brand can design or structure marketing campaigns.
- Diversify the strategies implemented: Implementing one marketing strategy is easy. As time and trend changes, customer preference can also change. Having diverse marketing strategies can be beneficial in this era of competitive online marketing. So instead of just focusing on an SEO or a PPC Strategy, focus on both of them. In this case, even if one strategy fails to work, the other strategy can bring in traffic.
- Always prioritise customer requirements: When a team is busy in implementing the best strategy for your brand’s web presence, the focus on customer requirement may fade. However, customer requirement should be the priority for all brands that intend to top the online market. Many brands fade away and fail to maintain a strong online presence due to a lack of focus on customer requirements. Contact us at Blurnto know more about the Best Digital Marketing Services from Blurn.
- Monitor SEO frequently: Updating SEO and monitoring it frequently helps your brand reach the audience. As search engines keep updating their algorithm, SEO would also need updates to match with the search engine. Eliminate unwanted keywords and retain the keywords that offer sales and traffic. The stronger the SEO of your brand is, the more it is discoverable.
- Blogging for lead generation: Most brands make use of blogs along with their websites. But it’s important to make sure that the content posted is relevant and original. Duplicated content may have a negative impact rather than a positive one. Taking care of all these aspects can drive traffic to your website and social media pages. It can also help in increasing your ranking in search engines. Each post created by your brand can be an additional indexed page on your website. The chances of customers finding you can increase as a result of an increased engagement or updated content. Search engines can identify when a brand’s website is active. It can thus help the search engine rank the website higher on the results organically.
- Strengthen social media presence: Social media is turning out to be one of the biggest tools for marketing. If your brand’s target audience actively uses social media, it would be best to have a marketing strategy designed for social media. Engage with the audience actively on social media by starting conversations. Offer support and customer services like live chats for clarifying doubts and issues that customers or potential customers may have. Most people use social media for inquiries. So make sure that the customer service offered will help bring about a positive outcome for your brand and your customers.
50 Murray St,
Sydney NSW 2000,
is a leading profit-focused Digital Marketing Agency offering a wide range of digital marketing services, including:
Digital Marketing Consultation, Search Engine Optimisation, Web Design, Paid Search(SEM/PPC), Social Media Marketing, Programmatic RTB display Marketing, Direct Display Marketing, Video Marketing, Email and SMS Marketing, Marketing Automation & CRM, Remarketing, Creative Design